Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone screen is shaking badly

My iphone screen keep shaking lately.It moves up and down and left to right.I've update the software to ios 7.0 and the screen goes normal.But,after a few days the screen keep shaking again and it become more worse than before.But,unlucky me,the iphone warranty is over.

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 9:05 AM

Try: General > Settings > Accessibility > turn on "Increase Contrast". That worked instantly for me. First I tried turning on "reduced motion" as that is what other users have said works for them, but it didn't work for me. Turn on the Increased Contrast and see if that helps you.

6 replies

Aug 29, 2015 10:42 AM in response to shahminan_bakar

I've been having this same issue on an iPhone 5 on iOS 8.4.1 and couldn't find a good definite solution anywhere online that doesn't involve restoring, since this thread is the first thing that comes up in google I decided to make an account to help anyone who is experiencing the same problem as I was.

Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > and turn it On. It will get rid of the parallax effect (which is what seems to be causing the problem) but it will also change how your phone moves from and to applications with a fading effect instead. Since I was used to to old effects I decided to turn it off again after a few hours and got the shaking glitch was gone! I'm not sure if it'll fix it immediately if you turn it back off. So if the above solution doesn't work immediately leave it for On for a few hours and switch it back off to have your phone the way it was before.

Nov 21, 2013 12:16 PM in response to shahminan_bakar

Hi shahminan_bakar,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

As a first step, I would suggest restarting and/or resetting the iPhone:

iOS: Turning off and on (restarting) and resetting

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1430

If you have tried those two things, refer to page 146 in the iPhone User Guide to Reset All Settings:

iPhone User Guide for iOS 7

manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

If these steps don't resolve your issue, you may need to backup and restore the device:

iOS: How to back up and restore your content

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1766

Hope this helps ...

- Judy

My iphone screen is shaking badly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.