Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes library not syncing on iPhone4 with iOS 7.0.4

Since the update to iOS 7.0.4, iTunes on my iPhone4 will not sync. It says it's syncing (I've tried syncing both wirelessly and with USB cable) but nothing changes. I've tried making a new playlist and moving songs, toggling things off and on, rebooting my MacBook Air, rebooting iTunes, and rebooting the phone, but it's not syncing. My iPad music library is syncing just fine since the iOS update so this seems to be a problem with the iPhone4.

OS X Mavericks (10.9), iPhone4, iPad Mini

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 6:16 AM

1 reply

Nov 20, 2013 9:43 AM in response to Tangerine23

I have this EXACT same problem and have since the latest IOS upgrade last week. No changes to the iTunes Library on a Windows 7 PC are syncing to the iPhone 4.

I've been able to get added songs to sync by UnChecking " Sync Music" in the Music tab, then hit Sync. That will wipe out the music on the iPhone. THEN , recheck the Sync Music and Sync again.

HOWEVER

The Sync is ignoring what has been "checked" in the iTunes library on the PC. It will only Sync what has been selected in the Sync options when the iPhone has been connected and the sync function launched.

Apple ??? Are you listening ???

iTunes library not syncing on iPhone4 with iOS 7.0.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.