Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have old classic iPod 80 Gb, and face the trouble to sync my movie in iTunes, eventhough i have converted the format. Anybody pls can help me?

i have old classic iPod 80 Gb, and face the trouble to sync my movie in iTunes to my iPod, eventhough i have converted the format in iTunes to suitable format for iPod. Anybody can please help me?

thanks indeed

regards,

tapakgede

iPod classic, OS X Mavericks (10.9), iTunes 11.1.3.(8) 64 bit

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 7:06 AM

2 replies

Nov 19, 2013 12:06 PM in response to tapakgede

Did you use the command in iTunes

iTunes menu bar -> File -> Create New Version -> Create iPod or iPhone Version

when you "converted the format in iTunes"?

After you do the create the new version, make sure you select the new version for syncing, not the original video. I believe the new version appears as a video in the Movies library.

Nov 23, 2013 11:33 AM in response to Kenichi Watanabe

I have related question. I have classIC 8G and a new car... car has bluetooth and direct USB connection. Car Manual warns that it's compatible with iPods of certain versions and higher. going to go out and try it now, using my original USB cable. Have others found that the older Classics need the upgrade mentioned above for anything new? I don't think I ever did this. Mine has been stand alone for years as I've had two computers since the Pd was new... and my itunes account has never been successfully moved. Way behind on all of this. Hoping it will play in my new SUBARU!!

i have old classic iPod 80 Gb, and face the trouble to sync my movie in iTunes, eventhough i have converted the format. Anybody pls can help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.