Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to file a technical support incident

I'm trying to use one my technical support incidents to hopefully have Apple help me figure out why I'm unable to properly sign my MAS app in XCode 5.0.2.

I've filled out their TSI page in great detail, filling in every field available, hit Submit, and I get this error:

"We are unable to process your request. Please enter all required data."

As far as I know, I've entered all required data.

What gives?

Is there a phone number I can just call?

OS X Mavericks (10.9), XCode 5.0.2

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 9:31 AM

I don't know if I would want to burn a tech support ticket on that. I suggest posting your questino in the Developer forums. There are only a couple of people here who submit apps on a regular enough basis to have confidence they know what they are doing - and I'm not one of them. Your pool of available resources would be much larger in the developer forums. It may take a few days to get an answer, but that is still faster than it would take Apple to answer your question.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 19, 2013 9:31 AM in response to Stele

I don't know if I would want to burn a tech support ticket on that. I suggest posting your questino in the Developer forums. There are only a couple of people here who submit apps on a regular enough basis to have confidence they know what they are doing - and I'm not one of them. Your pool of available resources would be much larger in the developer forums. It may take a few days to get an answer, but that is still faster than it would take Apple to answer your question.

Nov 19, 2013 11:21 AM in response to etresoft

Yeah I had already posted my initial question in a couple of forums, and got some comiseration replies from people with similar problems, but no real answer. Good to know that Apple technical support is as slow as their review process. I would have expected a call back the same day (our small company does the same or better, for free).

Nov 19, 2013 12:09 PM in response to Stele

Apple does have over 6 million registered developers. DTS does appear to be as slow as reviews. I used one DTS and got a response in 5 days. The response wasn't very good and I figured it out on my own. Reviews are running about 5-7 days too.

I wouldn't file a DTS unless it was something really important and I had time to wait.

In your case, I suggest reviewing the Xcode5 Documentation. A lot has changed recently. With iCloud and MapKit you may need provisioning profiles on the Mac side.

Unable to file a technical support incident

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.