Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird Inspect Window

I have this weird inspect window pop up at the bottom of just one website, my school's website, in Safari. I can't get rid of it. It only comes up for this website on both my iMac and MacBook Pro. I have accessed this website from other computers and this window does not pop up. Can anyone tell me how to gt rid of this becaues it is getting annoying. Thanks!

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 8:54 AM

13 replies

Jun 2, 2015 2:30 PM in response to Saraigate

I have had the same problem and have just solved it. For some reason i had put some code with firebug lite into the footer code area of my website along with google analytics. I'm a novice and I think I did this to check the custom code I was inserting to my Pagelines template at the time. For some reason it had only recently affected my site. I simply deleted the code and the problem has gone. Good luck.

Weird Inspect Window

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.