Skip navigation

iPhone Sync difficulties!

106 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2013 11:17 AM by MetaSolaray RSS
abitw Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Nov 19, 2013 8:57 AM

Need help on synching my iPhone to my computer. Get a message saying the operation timed out, and that the device is disconnected, while I know it is on.

Appreciate help. Thanks!

iPhone 4
  • MetaSolaray Level 4 Level 4 (1,245 points)
    Nov 19, 2013 9:29 AM (in response to abitw)

Disconnect it; reconnect it, try again...That doesn't work restart both devices (Make sure the phone isn't connected) and try again

• MetaSolaray Level 4 Level 4 (1,245 points)
    Nov 19, 2013 11:17 AM (in response to abitw)

Alright so your not getting any sound; have you made sure to check your ring/silent switch above your volume buttons on the left side of your device?

If your still not getting sound makes ure to check if the sound is universal (All sounds) or only with certain things. If it's only with certain features then we can look into that. If it's with more then we can further test the device itself

And no problem I don't mind helping

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.