Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

C: Drive won't show up after Bootcamp 5 installation

I recently re-installed Windows on to my MacBook Pro (Mid 2011) and in the process of installing some programs I've noticed that the C: drive isn't showing up when I go to My Computer (Windows 8). The strange thing is that before I installed Bootcamp 5 I was able to see the drive and my eject key worked fine. I read through the FAQs and support for Bootcamp 5 and it says to reinstall the keyboard driver - which I've done - but I don't think this is helping any. Keyboard works fine, but the drive is still not showing. Before I reinstalled Windows on my machine, the drivers were working fine, though if I remember correctly, I ran Bootcamp v4 and then upgraded to v5 when that came out.

Is there a specific driver I should look into reinstalling?

Thanks and I apologize if this is a common question and has been answered, I searched for a similar issue and couldn't find anything.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), Windows 8, iPhone 5, iMac (21.5" Late 2012)

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 10:56 AM

There are no replies.

C: Drive won't show up after Bootcamp 5 installation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.