Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using a Transition as a Title Throughout a Video???

Hi all,

I am really liking the look of the transition called 'Centered' in the latest iMovie program. Using this transition, the text gradually appears for a couple of seconds and then fades away.

What I'd like to do is have the text gradually appear and then remain on the screen for the duration of the video, and ideally fade away at the end.

I tried extending the duration of the transition but when I watched the video back it took absolutely ages for the text to appear and then absolutely ages for it to fade away again.

Does anyone know how to make it appear at the usuall rate (like a second) and then remain throughout the video?

I've also tried connecting the transition to a normal video with a normal title but the text is totally different even if I select the same text it looks quite bad actually compared to the transition text. And obviously the text would appear, fade, then appear again which isnt too good either.

Any help muchly apprecited 🙂

Brad

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 11:50 AM

There are no replies.

Using a Transition as a Title Throughout a Video???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.