Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I imported Cds into my Mac Mini iTunes Library, when I login to iTunes Store, no matching album/song titles come up

Help? This used to be automatic, where did it go? Am I doing it wrong? Couldn't Rip Cds, had to do it the hard way, thru Windows Media Center w my laptop, then open iTunes on Mac Mini, click add to library, locate unknown albums on ext harddrive. They show up, but when I login to iTunes, no titles, no album covers, nuttin'. Olden days were better, y'all! On my old eMac, everytime I turned on my internet connection, automatically filled in all titles. Saved me a lot of 1 finger typing!

Mac mini, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), Samsung Display

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 12:43 PM

2 replies

Nov 27, 2013 6:33 PM in response to brenden dv

Thanks, I tried the link, read the instructions, tried what it told me to do...Well, the little gear icon doesn't appear anywhere on my iTunes window, so that doesn't work. I am using a recent Mac Mini, late 2012, running Mountain Lion, iTunes 11.5. I don't have an iPhone or any other smart phone, maybe that's where the gear icon is? I can login here on the Apple website, get to support/communities, but if I open my iTunes, then try to login, it refuses me. very frustrating.

I imported Cds into my Mac Mini iTunes Library, when I login to iTunes Store, no matching album/song titles come up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.