Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Don't know my password to icloud how can I get it

Lost my icloud password

iPad

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 12:27 PM

5 replies

Sep 2, 2015 6:35 AM in response to farshchi

farshchi wrote:

i frist bought the iphone from other countries were using icloud,i have boxes,please help me

That's not relevant. In order for Apple to intervene, you would need the original proof of purchase for the phone from an authorized source.

If you can't reset your password at https://iforgot.apple.com then you will have to contact apple and speak to someone in account security. If you can not prove ownership of the account to them, then the phone is a brick.

Don't know my password to icloud how can I get it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.