Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove alerts from synced calendar

This is kind of a tricky situation.

I've got my personal e-mail account, and a work e-mail account, both are gmail accounts. My boss shared a calendar with my work gmail account. I am able to sync that calendar to my iPhone by adding my work e-mail address to my 'accounts' on my phone, and enabling calendars.

Now, I want to keep the default alerts for all of my personal calendars, I like that it notifies me 'at time of event' for everything in my personal calendar.

I'd like for the work calendar to show up, but I'd like to NOT receive alerts for my work account. The work calendar has my bosses meetings, ect, and I don't need to be notified when they're happening, but I'd like to be able to see them when I look through my calendar so I can plan other meetings around them, ect.

On iCal, I was able to go into the preferences panel, and set the default alerts for each account independently. Is there similar functionality in the iPhone?

Thanks!

PS, It's an iPhone 5 running 7.0.4

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 2:57 PM

There are no replies.

Remove alerts from synced calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.