Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software Update not working

Our staff members have been receiving messages that they have software updates to load. They go through the process of letting the updates download and then during the re-start/install process, they get an error message and none of the updates install. I have cleared out their update menus so they would re-download to their machines (thinking maybe it was just a bad download) but they get the same error message still. So now I'm thinking that the server might have gotten a corrupted software update download. I am running 10.8.5 on my server 2.2 and need to clear out the listed software updates so that they can re-download from Apple. Does anyone know how to do this? Right now I can see them all but it won't let me disable or delete them at all. They are just grayed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am pretty new to running things from the server side so I'll do the best I can to respond to any questions you might have about this too! Thanks!

Xserve, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 4:08 PM

There are no replies.

Software Update not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.