Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats headphones

I bought a pair of beats headphones two months ago and it already broke. Can i go back to the apple store and get my money back?

urbeats-OTHER

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 5:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 6:24 PM

No.

You can contact the makers of the headphones for warranty service

2 replies

Apr 7, 2015 5:54 AM in response to roaminggnome

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE to find an answer to 'What are the specs of beats headphone?(Any of them), no one, Apple, Beats, Apple Store, can provide simple specs such as Ohm Rating, dB Range, Freq Range? Why would ANYONE buy without this information!? If I go to buy a Apple Computer, I can clearly see the specs of the machine, so why would I not want to know the specs of headphones I want to buy? How can I or anyone as a consumer compare Beats to any other GOOD name brand, Shure, Sony, Harman Kardon, etc.. If I have no clue with the specifications are? I have tried to talk to people in chat support, on phone support, at Best Buy, at the Apple Store, NO ONE anywhere can provide me a simple answer of specifications for ANY Beats headphone models! This is absolutely ridiculous! Obviously they are designed and built to "SPEC" of some sort, why is that information not available to the consumers?

Beats headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.