Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two-Up View?

Any way to view two pages side by side in Pages 5.0? This was convenient for viewing left and right pages to ensure everything looked correct and was aligned properly from left page to right page.

OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 8:59 PM

No, it's one of the many features missing in Pages 5.

User uploaded file

7 replies

Oct 22, 2014 7:57 AM in response to janba

Facing pages is not even on the short list of features they grudgingly admitted that they'd implement at some unspecified point in the future.

I'm very sad that Apple seems to have switched their software development from making inexpensive but powerful consumer-level tools capable of professional work to very basic entry-level free software... but the pattern seems pretty clear over several programs at this point.

I'm still using Pages 4, mostly because I'm 3/4 done with a very graphics & table intensive book that was created in it, but I've been researching other DTP/WP options to be ready when some system upgrade inevitably breaks what is now obviously considered legacy software.

Two-Up View?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.