Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! multiple jobs same setting

I just got compressor and have ten video's that need to get to one output format- (mpeg2, interlaced, for a studio interview). So I made tests and got the settings right for the test video clip- which was not simple to get the interlaced and I saved the setting.

Then I bring in the other video jobs... some have different fps, .mov vs mp4 and such... I drag the saved setting to each job and it shows in each job BUT the output file is not that way... I think they are progressive and the fps didn't adjust. does this mean I have to go and individually change each job settings???? what am i missing?

Thanks

iMac (27-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), 8gig ram

Posted on Nov 19, 2013 9:01 PM

2 replies

Nov 20, 2013 7:21 AM in response to Robert Schwenkler

What happens if you double click on the setting in the batch window after you've applied it to a file? When you look at it in inspector are the settings correct. If the target frame rate is different from the source frame rate you have to make a change to the video setting in the encoder panel and adjust the settings in the frame control panel appropriately. Post back if this isn't clear.

Help! multiple jobs same setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.