Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I save pics sent by email to ipad?

I'm temporarily having problem with internet connection on my desktop computer and want to upload these pics to Craig's list. Thanks

iOS 7.0.4, Both ipad mini and iphone

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 8:50 AM

8 replies

Feb 13, 2017 4:47 PM in response to sxrxrnr1

This is nuts!?!?! I am absolutely reluctant to upgrade from my first gen macbook air and my iphone 3, since all changes have always been for the wirse with these products, and i always regretted changing from mtn lion to mavericks. Doesnt support olympus cameras. Now using an ipad air seems useless to me since i cannot even save a pic and share it on facebook if it was sent by email. This is pure NUTS! What is an ipad useful for????? I havent figured that out yet...

Sep 4, 2015 3:11 PM in response to pvonk

Sorry - but my mother is having the same problem with her I-Pad.

I am a Macbook user but I'm not familiar with the I-Pad and frankly I'm shocked at how different and obscure I-Pad functions are. Which bright spark thought of icons which didn't have titles appearing when you pass the cursor over them?

Anyway there seems to be no way for her to save an image that I sent to her via email, and unfortunately there is no arrow in the right hand top corner of the photo or anywhere else.

Could anyone help? She just wants to save an attached photo, file it somewhere, know where it is filed and then be able to post it on Facebook. This should be easy LOL!

Many thanks in advance.

Sep 22, 2015 1:55 PM in response to Steve_Hill

On my older iPad I use to save pictures as others suggested above. I thought I was able to save them on my iPad Air the same way but I tried today and can't. I just did an update yesterday so I thought that was the problem. It doesn't make sense that we can't save pictures that are sent to us in emails. I am also a MacBook user and there are differences between it and an iPad. Hopefully we can find a solution to the pictures saving ordeal.

How can I save pics sent by email to ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.