Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i accept the new Icloud terms and conditions?

How do I accept the new ICloud terms and conditions for my Iphone

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 12:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 11:43 PM

Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset all settings

You will have to reconnect to wi-fi and change some things after.

But this will not delete anything. Hope this helps.

I know I have been looking for a solution for a while.

12 replies

Nov 23, 2013 8:34 AM in response to gilbertfromfl

I'm in the same boat. I updated to ios 7 yesterday. I kept putting it off, hoping all the glitches would be taken care of. Everything was fine, but the icloud. It asks about the terms and agreement, but it won't connect to the server to let me do it. It is also showing an old apple id from over 5 years ago.

The find my friends "trick" didn't work for me or resetting. Think I'll need to call in.

Nov 25, 2013 10:12 PM in response to gilbertfromfl

Ok I was finally able to accept terms, the above comments did lessen the pop up but still was happening.

This is how i was able to accept the new icloud terms

Went into settings and then re-entered my password when it brought me to that page

Then i went into mail settings and saw that one of my mail accounts had the new terms at the top. It was blue

And the settings were not available (lighter hue/greyed out) until I clicked on the blue new terms then was able to agree.

I will let you know in a day if i still have same issue. But I'm pretty confident this resolved it!

Mar 31, 2015 9:14 AM in response to pennyleo

HOLY CRAP!!! That did it, at LONG LAST! his has been driving me bonkers for months and absolutely nothing fixed it. In fact I caused myself a lot of grief by trying the "Reset Settings" solution that was proposed but did nothing for this issue.

So for anyone finding this in the future... if you have multiple mail accounts set up (or as in my case, my wife's account that was sharing only her calendar with me), it might not be obvious what the problem is since you won't see anything from the settings page. So do this...

1. Open Settings

2. Scroll down to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select it

3. Select EACH of the accounts listed there in turn, until you find one that says at the top that there are new iCloud terms to accept.

4. Accept them, agree to the pop up, and you should be all set again at last.

Thanks again pennyleo!!

how do i accept the new Icloud terms and conditions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.