Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

rendering error -50

I've created a movie, and no matter how I change the resolution, or type of "share", the movie won't export fully. It gets to around 5 mins (its a 12 minute movie) and the error occurs. A movie is made, but its only 5 or 6 mins (changes each time).

There doesn't seem to be any corrupted files, and like I said, everytime I "share" the movie, it creates one thats a different length, and then has a rendering error.

There is however, a small yellow triangle next to the movie name.

If I directly copy and paste the content to a new project, this traingle dissapears, but the same issues occur when trying to share it.

User uploaded file

I've tried copying and pasting the content into a new movie, but that has the same results when sharing.

I've also tried re-inserting any content which the movie's seemed to have ended at on the previous export attempts, in case these were the ones that might be corrupt.

iMovie was working perfectly before this update I don't understand why change something that doesn't need changing!

Any ideas please.

iMovie 2013-OTHER, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 12:07 PM

There are no replies.

rendering error -50

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.