Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone a couple days ago and it is either in my car or house however before i could get to find my iphone the phone died so there is no location coming up. I have ordered a new phone from the insurance with verizon but i would really like to find

I lost my iphone5 a couple days ago and it is either in my car or house however before i could get to find my iphone the phone died so there is no location coming up. I have ordered a new phone from the insurance with verizon but i would really like to find the iphone i lost and im not sure how to find it since it is dead now. Any help finding the old phone would be very much appreciated.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 12:32 PM

11 replies

Nov 20, 2013 12:59 PM in response to Mkfmadison

Look. It doesn't matter how many times you repeat yourself. The answer is the same. The only way you're going to find it is by getting up off your backside and looking for it. Why you're so concerned, I'm not sure. If you find it, you will just have to turn it (or the replacement) over to the insurance company. Unless it's your intent to commit fraud...

I lost my phone a couple days ago and it is either in my car or house however before i could get to find my iphone the phone died so there is no location coming up. I have ordered a new phone from the insurance with verizon but i would really like to find

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.