Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an older Ipod touch with over 800 songs on it. I just got a new computer, installed iTunes and purchased some music on iTunes. I tried syncing with my ipod. My iTunes library only has the new purchased music and my ipod has all the old songs.

I had my itunes library syncing with my ipod touch. I got a new computer, installed iTunes, downloaded new songs and now I have two libraries. When I try and sync I get a warning pop-up telling me I will lose my songs on my Ipod. Help!

iPod touch

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 2:26 PM

1 reply

I have an older Ipod touch with over 800 songs on it. I just got a new computer, installed iTunes and purchased some music on iTunes. I tried syncing with my ipod. My iTunes library only has the new purchased music and my ipod has all the old songs.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.