Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update apps in App Store? "Apple ID Disabled" but apple ID works everywhere elee

I need help to problem solve issue w/ iPod touch. Changed apple ID on ipod and icloud as well as every app. All apps show new apple ID and work except App Store. It shows correct ID but says "apple ID is disabled" when I try to buy or update apps. Anyone know how to fix this???

iPod touch (4th generation)

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 4:12 PM

1 reply

Nov 21, 2013 3:20 AM in response to Sargent Home

Why do I see the message "This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons” when I enter my password?

This message means that someone was unable to sign in to this account multiple times. The Apple ID system will disable the account to prevent unauthorized people from gaining access to your information. You'll need to follow the instructions on My Apple ID to reset your password.

Next contact iTunes

Apple - Support - iTunes - Contact Us

How do I update apps in App Store? "Apple ID Disabled" but apple ID works everywhere elee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.