Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c will not charge! Help!

I bought an iPhone 5c a few months ago and iv'e been having so many charging related problems. At first, the charger that was provided with the phone worked just as it should. However, after a few weeks it no longer would charge my phone unless my phone was powered down. Then a few days later it wouldn't charge it at all. So I went to amazon and bought one of their chargers (Amazon Basics) and it worked fine. Just recently that cord got frayed and no longer works. so I went to best buy to get a new charger. I got a 3rd party one at first which didnt work at all, giving me a error message saying that it isnt certified. So I went back inside and returened it and got an official apple chargeing cord which doesnt work either! It gives me the same error message and its an apple charger! what am I supposed to do!?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 4:09 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone 5c will not charge! Help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.