Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i download again the movies that i have purchased

how do i download the movies that i haved bought again to my computer

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 6:41 PM

3 replies

Feb 21, 2015 2:59 AM in response to Barrie 13

What did you rent it on ? It should have downloaded onto the computer/device that you rented it on - so if you rented it on a computer's iTunes then it should be in the Movies part of your iTunes library (is there a Rentals tab in Movies ?), if you rented it on an iOS device then it should be in its Videos app, if you rented it on your Apple TV then it should be on that. Rentals are a one-time only download, so they won't show for redownloading, only purchased films might.

Rentals FAQ : About renting movies from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you rented the movie on your iOS device or Apple TV, you can’t move it to any other device.

To watch an HD movie, you need to play it on a supported device: your computer, iPhone 4 or later, iPad, iPod touch (4th generation or later), or TV using Apple TV.

You can also stream a rented movie from your computer or your iOS device to your Apple TV using AirPlay after it’s fully downloaded.

You have 30 days to start watching a movie after you rent it. After you start watching the movie, you have 24 hours (in the US) or 48 hours (elsewhere) to finish it. You can watch the movie as often as you like until it expires.

how do i download again the movies that i have purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.