Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the best storage systems to archive inactive (but still used) apps and files?

What are the best storage systems to archive inactive (but still used) apps and files of all types? I already have a Time Casule which I back up on and I'm needing to create more space in my flash drive in my Mac Pro, so I need another external storage system I can use to archive all that I don't currently need. I may still wish to edit and use the files, and I am not very techy and am a broke student... so anything grossly expensive is a no-no for me (between $50 and $200 is idyllic). If you could simply post links of different good/useful hard-drives that I can use, I'd be thankful.
Thank you 🙂

p.s. I'm australian, so anything within this country would be great. Or I can deal with somewhere that has cheap shipping.

Mac Pro

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 7:03 PM

There are no replies.

What are the best storage systems to archive inactive (but still used) apps and files?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.