Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Today for the first time ( and I have had this iMac 6 months ) twice it did not recognize the magic mouse. i did everything exactly as related in the troubleshooting section ( so I found when it started working again ) any ideas why ?

I am curious as to if this might have something to do with the fact that I recently downloaded the new operating systwm or if it might have something to do with the fact that i just activated the wireless system in my house. I just keep my computer connected via a cord because it is a desk top and I assume that is the fastest speed... but I wanted my ipad to work without the paid for hot spot so I made sure my wireless was on (which it wasn't) and this mouse problem occurred pretty soon aftyer...

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 20, 2013 10:01 PM

There are no replies.

Today for the first time ( and I have had this iMac 6 months ) twice it did not recognize the magic mouse. i did everything exactly as related in the troubleshooting section ( so I found when it started working again ) any ideas why ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.