Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have account with Google under a different name for the games I play, the game companies want access to Apple account and other email accounts to be able to contact all friends, aquaintances. So should I set Apple account on other account.

I have two accounts with Google, one for business other for games. The games companies want access to names of clients, aquaintenances, friends etc. I only have one account with Apple, using business account. So do I set up another account with Apple, for the games, to protect clients, friends and aquaintences. As I am sure that no one wants to be bothered by the different games. Using iPhone 4s updated to ios7. Sincerely JC1869

iPhone 4S, iOS 6, itunes, transfer(dragged), music,

Posted on Nov 21, 2013 11:33 AM

There are no replies.

I have account with Google under a different name for the games I play, the game companies want access to Apple account and other email accounts to be able to contact all friends, aquaintances. So should I set Apple account on other account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.