Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos/home sharing photos issue

Hi,

With my 2nd gen Apple tv I always watch my iCloud photos as a screensaver when I work out. I noticed a week or two ago this was not working any longer, so I searched around and found out that I should sign out/sign back in which I did and seemed to fix the issue. But now I only reach 333 photos in iCloud photos and ever after adding another 300 or so a few days ago, and confirming they show up on all other devices, they will not show up in Apple tv. Then, I decided I would just switch to my photo library (Aperture), but it tells me to go to iTunes > File > Home Sharing > Choose photos to share with Apple tv which ends up in a never-ending progress indicator which means I can no longer access photos in my library directly anymore...

I have never had issues like this before and I know the obvious things like making sure Home Sharing is on, etc. There is something else going on here maybe due to recent Software updates? Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks!

rc

AppleTV 2

Posted on Nov 21, 2013 3:43 PM

There are no replies.

iCloud photos/home sharing photos issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.