Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone 5 went to recovery mode when updating to ios 7, info is on my pc but can't get on my phone - tried to restore from back up but it keeps telling me the back up is corrupt, any ideas on how to fix - not sure if i should set up phone as a new phone

Any help please - updated my phone to ios 7, phone went to recovery mode, tried to restore from back up - message file is corrupt - I can see what's on my phone on the pc but my phone is set to factory reset, any help anyone - Should i start my phone as a new phone then try & back up again - would this work? any ideas

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, phone went to recovery mode why?

Posted on Nov 21, 2013 11:31 PM

There are no replies.

i phone 5 went to recovery mode when updating to ios 7, info is on my pc but can't get on my phone - tried to restore from back up but it keeps telling me the back up is corrupt, any ideas on how to fix - not sure if i should set up phone as a new phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.