Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the returns policy for iPads bought on finance (UK)?

I have the same dilemma as many (apparently), which iPad to have the air or the Mini with retina. The form factor of the mini is very very appealing, but as I do a lot of photography and photography processing, the small colour gamut is quite a large disappointment as it's quite apparent to me. I had a 'play' with the air in store last night and decided on the air, but they didn't have the 32GB grey in stock so left without one. I got home and used my wife's Mini with retina all night and I had a change of heart and loved the size of the mini. However, the colour issue still bugs me.

So the long and short of it is that I'm still as confused as ever, I really need therapy lol 😉

My latest thoughts are to get the Air from apple and give it a trial run in day to day living (using in store is not a true representation of usage imo) knowing that apple have a no quibble 14 day returns policy, and if I do decide I prefer the rMini after all I can swap it. I'm not sure how I feel about this morally though 😕

Does anyone know if the same returns in terms of ease of return and conditions applies to those bought on finance (UK)?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 12:42 AM

There are no replies.

What are the returns policy for iPads bought on finance (UK)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.