Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Advice: which iPad color is better for your eyes?

Hi everyone, im decided to get my first ipad, and I'm going to go for the ipad mini with retina.

Now my question is about which color to get. I would use my ipad to surf the web (reading news and blogs, search for pictures, planning trips, research, etc), to watch YouTube videos, netflix and as an ereader

Based on your experience, which do you think is better for your eyes? I tend to get eyestrain more frequently than other people and I've heard votes for both the black and white bazels being better.

I do have to say that I prefer the space gray backing, but at the end of the day I've rather pick the choice that is better for what I'll be staring at the most: the screen.

Help is appreciated! Thanks!

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 4:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 4:43 AM

Case color really doesn't make a difference beyond the bezel around the screen being white or black. I personally like black. I like the look of it. My iPad is a 2, so it was simply a silver back with a black bezel, but my Touch is the space gray and I like it.

I would recommend going out to best buy or the such, see if they have one of each out and take them for a test surf

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 22, 2013 4:43 AM in response to i jam

Case color really doesn't make a difference beyond the bezel around the screen being white or black. I personally like black. I like the look of it. My iPad is a 2, so it was simply a silver back with a black bezel, but my Touch is the space gray and I like it.

I would recommend going out to best buy or the such, see if they have one of each out and take them for a test surf

Advice: which iPad color is better for your eyes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.