Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has Apple destroyed Pages?

By turning Pages (with the 5+ "upgrade") into a dumb-downed version of its former self, Apple has stabbed us in the back, especially those who have invested in Apple products for business use. Is Apple TRYING to turn Apple products back into the "toy" they were considered for so long? For years I've been using Pages for my business communications (I'm talking THOUSANDS of documents, templates, etc.). Not only have I been using it, I've converted old Word documents to Pages. I've urged others to convert to Apple and use Pages because it has been, in my opinion, the best word processing program around . . . and I've used them all, starting with the WordPerfect 1.0. This latest treachery from Apple (following the elimination of iDVD and iWeb instead of the improvement of them) is the worst yet.

If I can't trust Apple to protect my investment in their products, then I'll have to go back to (ugh!) MS Word. WHY, WHY, WHY?

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 12:36 PM

2 replies

Why has Apple destroyed Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.