Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my wish list on iTunes missing

my wishlist on ITunes missing??? why?

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 4:28 PM

12 replies

Dec 3, 2015 5:37 AM in response to salsmith

I have also experienced this....

My wish list was there Tuesday night and gone today. I spent nearly 2hrs on the phone to Apple support and the guy was trying his best to find a solution for me....But eventually I didn't get an explanation or any information on how it even possibly could have happened. It is so so frustrating as the music I purchase is for DJing at weekends...

The weirdest thing is so many people have had the same problem as me but Apple said it was new to them!?

Has anyone received any information about whats going wrong and if its safe to keep using my wish list to store tracks before purchace?

Dec 3, 2015 7:31 AM in response to salsmith

I contacted Apple chat last night about 10 PM and they said they are "working on it" and it was a known issue for many customers. Thats good that they are on it but I'm freaking out that all my songs, albums and other items, OVER THE LAST 7 YEARS, are not coming back. If that happens, I might be forced to go elsewhere for my music.

I also don't know why this type of data isnt stored on my computer. It is MY wishlist. There should be a way to download that data. I'm wondering if deleting itunes and re-installing will be of any help. Regardless, this needs resolved ASAP

my wish list on iTunes missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.