Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

O.S. M.S. Vista cannot load iphone driver from itunes to my Gateway laptop.

I have not been able to upload pictures from my iphone to my Gateway laptop. The operating system MS Vista, at first, did not recognize the devise by name when I connected the iphone to one of the USB ports. After this, I downloaded itunes to my laptop from the internet and tried again with connecting my iphone to the USB port. This time the OS Vista said the following:

"Digital Still Camera"

"The system cannot find the file specified. If you know the manufacturer of your devise, you can visit its website and check the support section for driver software." Error message: "Windows encountered a problem installing the devise driver for your devise. Windows found driver software for your devise but encountered a problem while attempting to install it."

Can someone tell how to get MS Vista operating system to find and load a driver for my iphone so that I can upload pictures onto my laptop. Thanks !

iPhone 4, Windows Vista, iphone version: 4.3.4

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 5:22 PM

1 reply

O.S. M.S. Vista cannot load iphone driver from itunes to my Gateway laptop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.