Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Transfer Music and Playlists from iTunes to Android

My iPhone 5s was sent back to factory for repair yesterday, and I have to use my sister's HTC, I have sync all songs and playlists with iTunes from my iPhone before sending it, but I don't know can I transfer them from iTunes to HTC so as to save my time, who can tell please?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, Transfer Music and Playlists iTunes

Posted on Nov 22, 2013 6:42 PM

2 replies

Jan 29, 2016 12:18 AM in response to janceson

jancesonNov 22, 2013 6:42 PM

My iPhone 5s was sent back to factory for repair yesterday, and I have to use my sister's HTC, I have sync all songs and playlists with iTunes from my iPhone before sending it, but I don't know can I transfer the music from iTunes to HTC so as to save my time, who can tell please?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4, Transfer Music and Playlists iTunes

There is a complicated method you can give it a shot. After connecting your iPhone, navigate to Computer, go to this place:C:\Users\dell\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media (see the image below) and find your music. And then connect your Android phone to computer, copy those music to your Android hard driver, normally, the music can be put in a folder named music.

User uploaded file

How to Transfer Music and Playlists from iTunes to Android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.