Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant change tap to click settings because boot camp does not appear in the drive or task bar.

Late 2008 macbook pro 8Gb ram 750Gb HDD 2.8Ghz intel duo-core with OSX 10.9 (partition with Windows 7 ultamate)

I am experiancing a whole host of issues with installing windows on my mac, frst of all the genuine product key that I bought directly from microsoft does not work. Also my trackpad is partially broken so I can only tap to click which means that I have to use my external trackpad to use the computer in windows 7. Therefore I have tried to set windows 7 to tap to click but could not find the way to change that and the fourms said I could change it throuh the Bootcamp settings but bootcamp doesent appear anywhere in the search field and the icon is missing from the task bar and so is the arrow for showing hidden icons. As it is I can't get anywhere with this machine. Will someone please help me!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 23, 2013 3:44 AM

4 replies

Cant change tap to click settings because boot camp does not appear in the drive or task bar.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.