Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keep Getting Spinning Ball on Macbook

A few days ago I started getting the spinning ball. It first seemed it happebed when graphics were loading but now it's all the time. Even as I'm typing this it will stop, the ball will spin and then it finally starts again.

I thought this was a sign of a hard drive problem. My drive is only 1 1/2 yrs old. I got it when I upgraded my computer.

Is there something I can do to determine what this is? I can't afford a new computer or really a new harddrive at this point.

Thanks for the help.

M

MacBook

Posted on Nov 23, 2013 8:23 AM

2 replies

Nov 23, 2013 10:50 AM in response to Klaus1

Klaus1, thanks for the links. I tried to edit my post to say I am computer iiterate but was unable to. I use it to do casual things, have no idea how it operates.

I checked out the links and you can't dumb that stuff down enough for me to understand it.

Since I'm unable to trouble shoot on my own, my question is, if I can deal with this annoyance (for now) is that ok?

M.

Keep Getting Spinning Ball on Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.