Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can' get my 2005 IMac to boot up. I had increased the original upfront ram. It has Tiger running it. I do not believe that I used much hard drive space. Should I recycle it? I do not have the money to spend on apple repairs. Thanks.

My 2005 IMAC will no longer boot into the Tiger OS. I have kept it upgraded and originally

added more upfront ram and video ram. I do not have the original disc. I need to know if it

is really too expensive for me to take somewhere and fix. It was being used frequently until

the end of 2012. Thanks.

iMac, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Nov 23, 2013 1:14 PM

1 reply

I can' get my 2005 IMac to boot up. I had increased the original upfront ram. It has Tiger running it. I do not believe that I used much hard drive space. Should I recycle it? I do not have the money to spend on apple repairs. Thanks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.