Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes doesn't upload data got with nike+ sensor

Hello,

I've just bought the new iPod Nano 7th. Everything goes fine until I linked a Nike+ Sensor. Any collected data from the sensor is not uploaded to http://nikeplus.nike.com but there is no problem with the data got just with the iPod.

¿Any clue about how could I solve this? I'm missing all training info got with the sensor which is more accurate than a single iPod nano.

Thanks in advance,

Pedro

iPod nano

Posted on Nov 23, 2013 2:39 PM

2 replies

Nov 29, 2013 4:16 PM in response to PHerbello

Hello, I have exactly the same problem w/my nanon 7th gen and also had this problem w/my nano 6th gen. Very frustrating. I've probably spent 4 hours trying various tricks to get it to work and nothing has helped. Spent an hour on the phone w/Apple tech support and they were worthless - neither of the techs I spoke to had a clue how the uploading should work, they were both just reading from a script. I had/have a far better understanding of the issue than they do. Nike was more knowledgable but still couldn't help. At least he volunteered to enter a help ticket w/his tech team. Said that he never saw any data come across despite trying multiple uploads while on the phone. I suspect itunes is the issue - it never asks for my Nike ID so how can it possibly know where to send the data?! I patiently explained this to the Apple reps multiple times but they never seemed to get it. In the end they just claimed everything was working from their end (how do they know?) and blamed it on Nike. Very dissapointed in Apple.

itunes doesn't upload data got with nike+ sensor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.