Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5c front facing camera problems.

As you can tell from the title I own a iPhone 5c, I just bought the phone and I am loving it. The only problem I'm having is with the front facing camera, when I go to take a so called 'selfie' with the phone, everything is fine until I hit the button to take the photo. The photo comes out flipped from what it was looking like when I was getting ready. I know that the front facing camera is mirrored, and when you take the photo it becomes un-mirrored. But I like it mirrored. It is the face I am used to looking at in the mirror in the mornings, and I would like it to be the face I look at when I look at photos of myself.

So do any of you have a fix to this problem? Possibly a simple setting in the phone? Or even a app?

Thank-you for reading this,

Preston.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 23, 2013 8:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2013 8:35 PM

Never mind, I found a great app called Photo editor by aviary! It has fixed my problem. 🙂

1 reply

iPhone 5c front facing camera problems.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.