Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail doesn't load my eMails correctly

Since some days I cannot load my Emails correclty with Mail. I'm using an @me.com account, and especially pictures don't really load correctly om my MacBook Pro ( 11.2011) or my IPhone 5. What shall I do? On icloud.com the pictures are loading extremely slowly. Also on the IPhone, but there, the downloading process breaks up every time... I need help!

Thank you!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 24, 2013 1:03 PM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2013 12:35 PM in response to Joachim Frey

The same for me. Mail has been terrible since last week - it's completely unusable. What makes it even worse is that the iCloud status page has shown green lights all this time. Out of interest, where are you guys? I'm in Berlin. The reason I ask is because most pepole I ask online say that their mail is fast, as usual, but I found another guy on here earlier and he had the same issues I have and is also in Germany. Maybe it's a coincidence, I don't know.

Mail doesn't load my eMails correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.