Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My touchscreen is not responding. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

help my touchscreen on iphone 5c does not work

Posted on Nov 24, 2013 7:18 PM

8 replies

Jul 13, 2014 11:01 AM in response to theafrombussum

Well, the proximity sensor, which is what tells the screen to go black when you put it up to your ear is in the area around the earpiece and front facing camera. However, that should not have anything to do with the touch on the screen. If it is working now without the case, I would say there is a reason the capacitive sensor is not working through the screen. Do you have a screen saver and a case on, or just the case? If both, it could be too thick, or if just a case, it could be something about the material the screen cover is made of. You can check into other cases if you like that are designed specifically for your model of phone, and are of a quality manufacturer.

My touchscreen is not responding. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix the problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.