Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I setup a custom page size in numbers 3.1?

I would like to create a 4x6 custom page size in numbers. However, File > Page Setup no longer exists. How do you do this?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 24, 2013 6:10 PM

10 replies

Sep 8, 2017 5:34 PM in response to BehSik

I love how someone answers to say there is no answer! LOL! Anyway here is my solution:

To print a numbers document onto custom sizes I exported the numbers document to a PDF. Then from the PDF I chose print and then chose custom sizes from my printer list of paper sizes. I can edit the paper sizes from there in the printer dialog and then "scale to fit" the document into the size I chose. I used this feature to print things for my planner which is 5.5 X 8. This is now for Numbers 4.2

Nov 25, 2013 8:26 AM in response to Badunit

In Pages, the only way to get access to custom sizes is to create and choose the custom size in the Page Setup window. The Setup sidebar in Pages then gives you the paper size of "other". You cannot directly choose "other" or any of your custom page sizes in Pages, only by going through Page Setup. So, it too is oddly designed. Unfortunately Numbers is even worse in that it does not have Page Setup so there is no access to custom paper sizes.

How do I setup a custom page size in numbers 3.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.