Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Late-2013 15 inch MBP Retina screen issue (one part whiter than rest, see photo)

Hi all.

I've literally had my new 15-inch mbp for a less than a month (got it Oct. 31, 2013). My screens already jacked up. Looks like the lower right corner of the display has suffered some sort of area-wide color change, so that the area appears white in color than the rest of the screen. I have no idea how this happened. Any thoughts?

It's still under warranty so i'll just take it in, but what could this possibly be?

ThanksUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 25, 2013 10:50 AM

2 replies

Nov 25, 2013 11:13 AM in response to ezsobre

I should add that the wavy color pixelation looking thing is from my taking a photo with my phone, not from the screen itself. The screen itself just has the issue in the lower right. And when i take a screenshot on the computer, it doesn't show up, so it looks like its superficial, on the glass protecting the screen.

Late-2013 15 inch MBP Retina screen issue (one part whiter than rest, see photo)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.