Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my old iphone was stolen, I bought it over a year ago and need to prove that I bought it. so how do i get my purchase history from over a year ago?

This phone was stolen by a friend of mine from me, I have no idea where they are or if the phone is even actvated( i was using it as an ipod). I have used the find my iphone app to try and find it, but its not near an internet conecton so it can't find it. I have locked it with the app as well as seding it a messages saying this iphone is stolen, please call #. I need to prove that I bought it in case his mom turns it in to apple or verizon.

iPhone 4

Posted on Nov 25, 2013 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2013 11:03 AM

You will need the serial number. Contact Apple for help with the purchase receipt. Try the store where you purchased it. Check your old email if you purchased online or check your online store account. If you registered it, then you should find the information at: Your Support Profile for Registered Purchases.

1 reply

my old iphone was stolen, I bought it over a year ago and need to prove that I bought it. so how do i get my purchase history from over a year ago?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.