Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Text Option for Back Cover of Calendar?

I'm trying to make a calendar through iphoto, but I'm disappointed in the lack of flexibility they allow, especially for the back cover. It looks like the only two options are a plain back, or a very small picture. (See screenshot). Does anyone know a workaround for this? I'd specifically like a text box, but it doesn't look possible. I've even tried creating a text png in photoshop to put as the "picture", but the picture box is so small it doesn't even fit. Any help would be appreciated!

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro

Posted on Nov 25, 2013 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2013 10:49 AM

Use a different theme?

Yes - the templetes are set and there is no flexibility in modifying them - you can choose different themes aut you can not modify the templates in a theme

As a workaround You can create an "image" in other software including the text and place it in the photo box

LN

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 25, 2013 10:49 AM in response to ajax88

Use a different theme?

Yes - the templetes are set and there is no flexibility in modifying them - you can choose different themes aut you can not modify the templates in a theme

As a workaround You can create an "image" in other software including the text and place it in the photo box

LN

Text Option for Back Cover of Calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.