Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought student mac air through university account, Iworks were included when I purchased mac air. But there are no iworks and It's not free when I tried to download from App Store

I bought student mac air through university account, Iworks were included when I purchased mac air. But there are no iworks and It's not free when I tried to download from App Store. OS was OS X Mountain Lion 10.9 When I received it. Is it because of OS? I upgraded to OS X Mavericks right after I got it.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Nov 25, 2013 5:15 PM

1 reply

Nov 26, 2013 3:24 PM in response to Jun Kim 2409

Today, I went to the mac store and asked the staff about above issue. Apple obviously sent me a mac air which was manufactured before October 2013 and therefore, iworks and OX Mavericks weren't installed. I have refund for around £45 to purchase iworks. However, I wasn't happy with what Apple actually did. I asked for replacement and refund the one I got and getting the new one from store so I can use mac straight away. however, the refund takes 5-7 working days. The staff on the phone told me if I have enough money I can just buy the new one in the store and get refund later. So I gave up! I was so disappointed with Apple. Even though I use the mac now, this was not the one Apple promised when I purchased online. if anyone would like to buy a mac, Please go to the actual store. DO NOT buy a mac through MAC ONLINE STORE!!! I strongly recommend! I feel like I wasted my time because the company doesn't keep its promise.

I bought student mac air through university account, Iworks were included when I purchased mac air. But there are no iworks and It's not free when I tried to download from App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.