Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transferring my settings and purchases to my new Apple ID

i had an apple id which i use for about 2 years (onur.tkn@gmail.com). Now, with my new iphone, i decided to use another id and created a new one while i'm opening my 5C for the first time (onrtkn@icloud.com).

What i want to do is; to transfer all my purchases, contact details, photos etc. to my new Apple ID.

How can i do this? Do i need an Apple Support Person to make this change?

Thanks in advance. Good day.

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 7:06 AM

You may not transfer purchases from one account to another, sorry.

3 replies

May 6, 2014 7:16 PM in response to Csound1

I TOO started with a @me.com account on the cloud when I bought my iMac and this AirBook. I have since changed my cloud ID to my regular email which is NOT a .ME.com account. I would like to go back...see what photos I had there and transfer any music or pics to my new apple ID I have been using for the last 3 years now. I can prove I AM the same person. How can I fix this and ELIMINATE my @me.com account? This kinda *****!

Transferring my settings and purchases to my new Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.