Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Belgium has 2 (well actually 3) main languages, namely Dutch to the North and French in the south. If I select Belgium, I can only buy movies and see trailers in French and not Dutch. Can anybody help?

Hi all,

I believe that I am faced with a common problem, namely: A large multinational that wants my money but is not interested in my country. I selected Belgium as country in iTunes. As a consequence, two things happened. One iTunes uses a mix of French and English to talk to me and does not offer me Dutch. But more importanly, it also offer my movie trailers and movies in French and not Dutch. I am not going to buy movies that are dubbed in French.

As said, I sure many other Belgians have raised this but I cannot find a solution. Any help?

PS: For the Apple boys and girls, if you ever wondered why Belgium remains a modest market for you, well because you do not address your audience in their language.

Pss: To make you feel better, you are not alone. Your friends at Microsoft are not much better.

A disappointed customer

iOS 7.0.4, iTunes

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 2:38 AM

1 reply

Belgium has 2 (well actually 3) main languages, namely Dutch to the North and French in the south. If I select Belgium, I can only buy movies and see trailers in French and not Dutch. Can anybody help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.