Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why don't my apps work after installing Amazon Cloud?

Last night I downloaded Amazon Cloud onto my computer. Now I can't open any of the apps on my iPod or iPhone. I have uninstalled Amazon Cloud from my computer but still can't access the apps. I am very puzzled. Any suggestions,please?

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 2:34 AM

3 replies

Nov 26, 2013 4:51 AM in response to Sammu2u2

I do not understand how installing/uninstalling Amizon Cloud on your could effect your iPod. There is not connection between the two,

Try:

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost

Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Reset all settings

Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.

All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.

- Restore from backup. See:

iOS: How to back up

- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.

Nov 26, 2013 9:07 AM in response to lllaass

Thanks for your help but this has not solved the problem. I don't understand what is going on but Amazon Cloud does have a connection with iTunes. I have spoken to Amazn Cloud support and they agree that there is a connection and that this had affected the settings. They told me to speak to Apple. Unfortunately nobody at Apple seems to have heard of Amazon Cloud....

Why don't my apps work after installing Amazon Cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.