Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

album on iOS 7 on iPad air

i have an album named Just 4 Xmas and this album include songs of various singers . when i go to album tab in music on ipad , the album splits to many parts . Still be a Just 4 Xmas but in different singers . It doesn't occur in ios 6 .i want all the songs to be in the only 1 album. Somebody help me to fix itUser uploaded file

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Nov 26, 2013 3:14 AM

1 reply

Nov 28, 2013 10:08 AM in response to kingdom_light88

Hey kingdom_light88,

Thanks for the question. It looks like your album does not have the same artist, which would cause this issue. You can either change the meta data to the same Album Artist, or it may be easier to make a playlist of the songs.

For more information, see this article:

Why aren't songs with the same album art grouped together?

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1468

Thanks,

Matt M.

album on iOS 7 on iPad air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.